Today I started some light work on a project I have been procrastinating for several years. The basics of the project started when my friend Jay and I wanted to make a series of videos using stop animation. Now after six years I have finally started work on it. The characters I am working on are to made using clay and the scenery for certain scenes will potentially be made with basil wood and the same materials and method that most would use to build an environment for model trains. Below are a few pictures of the hour or so of work that I've put in so far. I was just trying to get a feel for somethings as to what measurements etc I would be using, other than that practice makes perfect!